FINALLY Decide on a Career Path and Make it Happen!
Choosing a Career: Your Step-By-Step Guide
helps you to:
- Skip the lines at the Career Counseling Center and get laser-focused on exactly what you want to do with your life!
- Understand what you truly want in a career…and find one that meets both your financial AND lifestyle goals.
- Avoid the common mistakes that cause people to spend thousands on extra tuition!
WARNING: Skip this letter at your own risk!
From: Sandy Quast, Certified Career Coach
To: All current and prospective college students
Let's face facts...
You can't depend on your guidance
counselor to help you choose a career.
They're overworked (the average HS
counselor has 450 students, the average
college counselor has 320) and just
can’t give you the one-on-one time you
need to pick the perfect career.
Plus, there are SO many choices.
According to the Dept of Education, there are over 1,500 academic programs
offered in the US.
With that many choices, is it any wonder that millions of students enter college
every year without a plan?
So what about you?
Are you having a hard time choosing a major?
Do you plan on getting your Gen Ed courses first, then declaring a major?
Are you so overwhelmed that you don’t know where to begin?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you're at risk of spending
thousands more than you need to on tuition.
Or, even worse…ending up in a career you can’t stand.
I know, because I’ve been there…
How I Ended Up In Career Limbo For 18 Years…And How It Can Happen To You
Like 80% of students, I entered college without a clue.
I didn’t know what to major in because I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my
life. (Does that sound familiar?)
I felt trapped.
My guidance counselor didn’t have a lot of time to help me. I was off to college and I needed to pick SOMETHING to major in.
So I took matters into my own hands…and studied the ENTIRE course catalog.
You read that right. I read HUNDREDS of class descriptions, because I didn’t want
to miss a thing.
I knew that perfect career…that perfect major was out there, and all I had to do
was find it.
I pieced together my own college program, and took nearly every class that caught my attention…
That may sound great, but I was burning up THOUSANDS of dollars in tuition because I couldn’t make up my mind with what I wanted to do with my life!
I ended up picking a major…not because it’s what I was passionate about, or what
I wanted to do with my life…but because I HAD to.
And it cost me dearly.
Due to my lack of focus, I left college after 5 years.
I left with no degree…and $20,000 in student-loan debt (and that was 20 years ago… imagine what that number would be today!).
Fast forward 18 years.
While juggling parenting, a job in real estate, and college, I finally managed to get
a Bachelor’s in Communications. (Trust me; get your degree before you have
major life commitments!)
I was so excited, and thought employers would be lining up to offer me a job.
But I was wrong.
I had the academic skills to succeed in my field…but I didn’t know how to target
the right employers, build a powerhouse network, or highlight my unique talents to be competitive and get a job.
It was time to look back and see where I went wrong. The results were
- I had no real goals for my career (besides low-level “get the degree and get a job” goals).
- I had limiting beliefs that were crushing me (if you have any of those beliefs, trust me…they don’t go away on their own).
- I didn’t know how to make myself stand out over the hundreds of other graduates that were competing for the same jobs (much less craft an attention-grabbing resume or cover letter).
And then it hit me.
There are millions of students that enter college every year in this exact same
I know because I was one of them,...and so were many of my friends.
But I didn’t want to assume, so I started studying the numbers…and what I found
blew me away…
- 80% of freshmen are uncertain about their major…and 50% will change their major at least once
- Only 56% of first-time freshmen complete their degree within 6 years
- 44% of those who graduated in 2014 ended up in jobs that required no more than a high-school diploma
You can bet your bottom dollar that there’s one reason why those numbers are so
…because most students don't have clear plans for their career.
Just by completing the Choosing a Career: Your Step-By-Step Guide workbook you can avoid the simple money-burning mistakes that affect far too many students!
Just a bit about me...I did FINALLY find my way... In addition to my hands-on experience, I’m also a Certified Career Coach and Licensed Professional Counselor with my Master’s Degree in Counseling.
I wrote this program for you. I can't make it any easier,... The workbook will give you the tools you need to succeed…not only in selecting your major, but by also helping you to get a job lined up before you graduate!
You'll learn how to pick a career that balances your work AND life goals…how to
build a personal brand that employers find irresistible…and how to stand head
and shoulders above your competition!
Your future is at stake,... Get the workbook now and get the guidance you need to get clear on your career goals and to develop a road map to get there... Or struggle for years and possibly waste thousands on extra tuition,... The balls in your court,... the choice is yours.
I wish you the absolute BEST on your journey...
To Your Career Success.
Skip The Unemployment Line
With These Recession-Resistant
Career Building Secrets
Getting the perfect career is much more than just
choosing a career path or major.
It’s about shattering limiting beliefs that are holding you
It’s about tapping into your deepest dreams and desires
to find the perfect career.
And, most importantly, it’s about blasting your resume to
the top of the pile…and making yourself irresistible to
And you can do that and much more, just by following this simple step by step workbook!
Here's a small sampling of what you get when you begin the workbook:
- How to get laser-focused on exactly what you want to do with your life
- How to be in the 37% that graduate on time…and save thousands of dollars
- Avoid the landmines that send too many graduates to the unemployment line…or to jobs that can be done by high-school graduates
- Avoid “dating” multiple majors and get crystal-clear on your career goals with my simple (and effective) Career Decision Making Funnel
- One simple (and deceptively easy) technique that can destroy limiting beliefs in a matter of minutes…even if you’ve held those beliefs for years (this is CRITICAL to your success)
- How to avoid the one fatal mistake that can lead to years of career regret
- Avoid the landmines that trip up other job hunters and keeps them from landing their dream jobs
- Create a message and brand that can have employers fighting for your attention
- Are you an entrepreneur? Our 5- minute checklist will let you know…and potentially save you years of frustration and disappointment
- The one thing you must do at an informational interview
- 2-step method to appearing irresistible to employers
- Lighting-fast ways to test your brand…and make changes if needed
- The surprising reason your resume is getting rejected… even if you are a perfect fit for the job
- Learn the ten attributes that predict success
- One simple tool that can blast your resume to the top of the list
- Uncover the hidden job market (Hint: it’s not Craigslist)
- How to establish a web presence that wows employers
- Learn why your friends may be keeping you from success
- Simple 5-step goal setting method
- Learn motivational tactics that can help you through the toughest times
- 12-steps to surviving a tough job market
- 5-steps to acing the interview
- 3-step plan for entrepreneurs
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Career Satisfaction
Here’s a complete breakdown of the entire workbook:
Phase I: Building Your Career Foundation
- Career Coaching Goals: 18 breakthrough goals you can achieve when you use the workbook to guide you
- Creating & Organizing Your Daily Schedule: Simple ways to set up your schedule for maximum success
- Attitude Required for Success: Uncover the deeply-held limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Removing Limiting Beliefs: Destroy those limiting beliefs with this simple (yet highly effective) technique
Phase II: Determining Your Passions & Dreams
This part is incredibly important...it’s where I hold you by the hand and guide you through the Career Decision
Making Funnel. It’s the secret sauce that gives you a shortcut to the career of your dreams
- Personal Career Self-Assessment: This simple assessment will give you a laser-sharp focus on the best careers for you
- Personality Preferences: Learn which careers can lead to satisfaction…and which can lead to frustration
- MAPP Strength & Motivational Assessment: Learn your natural strengths and what motivates you & a quick and easy free online career assessment you can take
- Personal Values: What values are most dear to you…and do they match your potential career choices?
- Job Priorities: Many people skip this step and end up dissatisfied with their careers…you MUST make sure your career supports your priorities
- Job Sector Fit: Are you an entrepreneur or employee? This section will get you on the right path
- Baseline Informational Interviews: How to get a taste of what the job is like on a day to day basis…I show you who to target, and how to get the interview
- Career Training Research: You know where you want to go, and this section helps you discover what you need to do to get there
Phase III: Image Consulting & Branding
- Create The Image That Goes with Your Career Goals: How you present yourself and who you associate with can make or break your career. This section makes sure you avoid common missteps
- Personal Branding: Developing Your Mission Statement, WOW Story & USP (Unique Selling Proposition/30 Second Speech): Follow the steps in this section and you will be ahead of 90% of your peers
- Assess Your Current Brand: Review your current brand and make sure it meets 5 critical characteristics
Phase IV: Essential Success Tools
- Creating a Self-Development Plan & Accountability: Learn how to use this plan to position yourself as the ideal candidate
- Motivation to Succeed: Learn how to tap into the raw energy that pushes and motivates you…even when you don’t feel like doing a thing
- Leadership Skills Development: There are ten attributes that predict success…how many do you have?
- Becoming the Expert: 3 simple things you can do to become a go-to expert in your field
- Developing an Awesome Résumé: Learn the 11 steps to using keywords in your résumé…and how to write a summary statement that grabs the employers attention
- Creating a Winning Cover Letter: 13 steps to a successful cover letter (including how to format the letter)
Phase V: Building & Utilizing Your Power Network
This section shows you not only how to build a power network, but how to use it…and you can bet that most of your fellow graduates won’t be doing this…
- Building Your Network: Discover the “hidden” job market and avoid overcrowded job boards
- Spreading Your Web: 13 steps to establishing your web presence
- Informational Interviews: Learn the 5 steps necessary to scheduling an information interview
- Questions to Ask at the Informational Interview: Learn the questions that will impress your audience
- Hang Out With Winners: 7 simple questions that can transform your personal network and have you spending time with people that inspire you
Phase VI: Setting Yourself Up for Success
Learn what separates the top 3% from the bottom 97%
- The Law of Attraction: Learn how to use the Law Of Attraction to put you on the fast-track to career (and life) success
- Goals: Learn a 5-step goal setting method that helps you create clear, specific goals that kick your motivation into high gear
- Visualizations: 6 steps to creating a vision board that keeps you focused on your goals
- Affirmations : Develop a positive mindset that can help you overcome setbacks and challenges
Phase VII: Landing or Creating the Desired Position
- Nuts & Bolts: Getting the Job: 12 steps to getting the job…even in a tough economy
- Searching for Job Opportunities: Learn why you should tap into your network first (and where to go if your network can’t help you right now)
- Interviews: Preparing for Job Interviews, Calling for the Interview & Going on the Interview: Learn what you must do before the interview…and the 5 tough questions you have to be prepared for (and how to handle them)
- Thank You Notes: What to say in a thank-you note…and when to send it
- Negotiating Your Terms: How to be prepared for salary and benefits negotiation
- (For Entrepreneurs) Three Step Business Development Plan:
Phase VIII: Succeeding in the New Role
- Reaching Higher: Continuous Learning
- Creating & Executing a Development Plan for Success
- Succeeding In The New Role: The First 90 Days
Are You Ready To Save Thousands?
Next to a home, an education is the largest investment most people will make.
Yet many spend more time and effort choosing a car than they do
choosing a major!
This is NOT an area where you want to improvise.
NOW is the time to figure out what you want to do with your life,
not after you’ve graduated.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
This simple step-by-step workbook has been designed for maximum efficiency…it
took me years of experience, and cost me tens of thousands of
dollars to learn this.
And you can get it right now, for pennies on the dollar.
But you won’t pay $100…or $75.00…or even $50.00
Your total investment?
Just think…the average student spends $550 per semester on books and supplies…$7,500 per year for room and board…and $1,383 per class.
And, after 4 years, the average student (tuition plus books plus room and board) spends close to $90,000.
And not one penny of that helps you pick the perfect career…or teaches you how to network like a pro…or helps you land a job before you graduate.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to invest just pennies of what you may spend on college to help you choose the perfect career?
You need to take care of this RIGHT NOW. Don’t wait any longer.
After we receive your payment, you’ll get instant access to the workbook and can get started right away!
What have you got to lose?
You don’t have many opportunities to get so much for so little.
If you fail to plan, you should plan to fail.
The choice is yours.
What will it be?
PS – Almost forgot! Here’s what others have been saying about this simple step-by-step guide…
"I felt lost and misdirected when I started college. I just picked a major that sounded good, but had no idea what I actually wanted to do with the degree once I graduated. I am so grateful to have found the Choosing a Career: Your Step-By-Step Guide workbook! I love that I could do it at my own pace. It guided me step by step to finding my dream career path, and gave me the confidence, tools, and guidance I needed to not just graduate, but to succeed in getting a great job right after graduation!”
-Cheryl N, Dayton, OH
"The Choosing a Career: Your Step-By-Step Guide workbook helped me to clarify what it was that I was really looking for in a career. I had been in a completely different field as a shoe designer, that left me frustrated and unfulfilled for years. With the workbooks guidance and coaching, I was finally able to get into the Child Education position I always dreamed of!"
-Laura B, Mission Viejo, CA
"I love the simplicity of the step-by-step workbook approach. It helped me to feel organized, focused on my future and led me into a career working with senior citizens that I absolutely love!" –
Susie S, Cape Coral, FL
In a well-know study of 1979 Harvard MBA graduates, it was discovered that only 3% of the class had clear, written goals. In just 10 short years, the 3% with clear, written goals were earning ten times as much as the other 97% combined.
Not only can this workbook help you set inspiring goals, but it gives you the tools and guidance you need to achieve those goals.
But don’t take my word for it…click the link below and see for yourself!